Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud is ideal for laptops, desktops, tablets and servers. Windows’ dominance makes it an ongoing target for cybercriminals.
Built-in security features aren’t enough to protect your business from next-generation cyberthreats. But just adding-on multiple, disjointed technologies leads to management complexity – and reduces effectiveness.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows is the world’s most tested, most awarded security application powered by next-generation technologies to protect all Windows endpoints – and the data on them.
It combines multi-layered, next-generation threat protection with additional proactive technologies such as Application, Web and Device controls, vulnerability and patch management and data encryption into an EDR-ready endpoint agent with an extensive systems management toolkit. Kaspersky’s flagship product offers comprehensive features and benefits:
- Protects your most valuable business assets – your data, your reputation and your business process continuity.
- Ensures efficiency – it’s easy to implement and manage from a single console with unified policies.
- Provides the best possible protection for customers, as proven by independent tests.
- A future-driven product research and development strategy – all technologies are developed in-house for true integration and innovation.
- Fits into existing infrastructures.